Subject: [ebxml-cppa] Re: [ebxml-iic] Simple trading partner configuration forebMS

Dale,

Here you go, The schema and a sample is attached.  I have to say that
this schema came to be out of a perception that CPA is a bit too
complex for the average user.  My company has fully implemented CPA v2,
so the design of CPA isn't really at issue.  I've recently had to
maintain 24+ CPAs, and I can tell you that it is a serious pain.

Maybe this group could consider a Simple CPA schema, which is a subset
of the full schema.  I believe the docbook guys did this as well to try
and make it easier to get users feet wet.  70/30 or even 60/40 is
probably the kind of markup reduction I'm thinking of.  Maybe schema
modularization is the name of the game.  You can decide.

Regards,

Matt