Subject: [ebxml-cppa] Re: wrt CPP version 2.0

Radhika,

The answer is "no".

The ServiceBinding element must contain at least one  CanSend or CanReceive
element or at least one of each.

You have found a subtle problem of English grammar.  Here is a possible
revised sentence for the CPPA team to consider. The sentence beginning in
line 1284 should be replaced by:

     "It must contain at least one CanReceive or CanSend child element.  It
can contain one or more of each of the CanReceive
      or CanSend child elements."

NOTE:  I have deliberately avoided the word MAY in the added sentence since
this a user choice, not a vendor option.

                      Radhika Menon
                      <radikamenon@yaho        To:       Martin W Sachs/Watson/IBM@IBMUS
                      o.co.in>                 cc:
                                               Subject:  Re: wrt CPP version 2.0
                      09/09/2002 02:14
                      AM

Hi,

Thanks for clarification, but I have one more doubt
wrt ServiceBinding element.

I would be glad if you could provide some light on the
following.

## According to the specs cpp 2.0, it says that the
ServiceBinding element MUST contain at least One
CanSend or CanReceive Element.

Q>> Does it mean that the ServiceBinding element MUST
only have either CanSend or CanReceive element and not
both in a single CPP ?

thanks in advance.

with best regards,
radika