Subject: [ebxml-cppa] Friday September 13 8 AM PDT, 11 AM EDT Voting Meeting

Thanks to Pete and
SeeBeyond who will host
the Sept 13, 20, 27 and Oct 4 conference calls.
Dialing information is as follows:

US Toll-Free:   866-628-8003
International:  +1 630-424-4862
Passcode:       8500499#
*6 to mute, #6 to unmute
=============

Agenda

(Probably a short meeting; 30 minutes?)

1. Announcements

2. Approve minutes for:

July 26,
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ebxml-cppa/200208/msg00009.html
[Residual July minutes not yet put up for approval]
Aug. 9,
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ebxml-cppa/200208/msg00008.html
[ Vacation remainder of August]
Sept 6,
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ebxml-cppa/200209/msg00003.html
[ If everyone has had time for review]
Also the Palo Alto f2f minutes [October 2001] was posted just today.
If a consensus exists, we can approve those as well. Or we can wait a
while.

3. Subteams Report: Marty S and Tony F.

4. Discussion of any Issues