Subject: Re: [ebxml-cppa] Language for Oasis

I agree with Dale's proposed response to OASIS.

                      Dale Moberg
                      <dmoberg@cycloneco        To:       "Cppalist (E-mail)" <ebxml-cppa@lists.oasis-open.org>
                      mmerce.com>               cc:
                                                Subject:  [ebxml-cppa] Language for Oasis
                      11/07/2002 03:45
                      PM

Hi,

In addition to the response to comments language, we must also agree
upon
language to send to OASIS; I provide the following:

"Despite the two negative votes on nontechnical issues,
the OASIS ebXML CPPA TC agrees that their specification,
Collaboration-Protocol Profile and Agreement Specification
Version 2.0, should become an OASIS Standard."

as a starting point (which basically adapts
what Karl B. said we needed to submit to
OASIS).

Please read/discuss before tomorrow's voting meeting.

Dale Moberg