Subject: RE: [ebxml-cppa] version attribute of process specification element

Dear Marty and other CPPAers,

As you probably know, the most recent comment period on BPSS closed
awhile ago, but the BPSS team are still ploughing through comment
resolution and so are still in the process of producing the next version
after 1.05.  My understanding is that there will be at least one more
review cycle before BPSS 2.0 becomes fixed, so any impact of resolving
this issue on BPSS could be handled straightaway, or in the next comment
round.  Therefore I have taken the liberty of copying this mail onto
their list.

  May I suggest that the CPPA team consider what the most desirable
resolution might be, given that change for BPSS 2.0 is still possible,
and then put both the perceived issue and the proposed resolution to the
BPSS team.

Best Regards     Tony
A M Fletcher

Cohesions 1.0 (TM)

Business transaction management software for application coordination

Choreology Ltd., 13 Austin Friars, London EC2N 2JX     UK
Tel: +44 (0) 20 76701787         Mobile: +44 (0) 7801 948219
tony.fletcher@choreology.com <mailto:tony.fletcher@choreology.com>