Subject: [ebxml-cppa] ebXML CPPA teleconference Dec 6,2002 8 AM Pacific 11 AM Eastern Agenda

    1-866-257-0472

    International: 720.587.0509

    Code: *6271676*

Please remind me of additional items I have omitted.

  Agenda

1. Announcements.

2. Host for teleconferences.

3. Subteam reports.

Negotiation

      BPSS instance terminology issue.

Transaction

4. CPPA.Next

   Directions and rechartering ideas.

   New functionality: P3p, SAML, XACML,  XmlEncryption,  WSS, etc

   Extensibility substitution groups, wildcards, etc.

   Scope of efforts.

    5. Errata candidates or minor release candidate.

 Role value for Messaging.

6. Party ID specification. Need reviewers!

7. Docbook? Messaging moving to Docbook for next specifications.