Subject: [ebxml-cppa] Messaging and CPPA meetings in San Diego,week of March 10 to 14

Hi,

I have not heard from Ian yet, but I am trying to see whether CPPA and
Messaging could have their face to face meetings (with one joint
overlapping session) the week of March 10 to 14. [This is the UN/CEFACT
San Diego option.]

There is one conflict with Ecom in Tokyo, but there may be no practical
way to stick with March and avoid that conflict.

I would propose that Messaging go first, and CPPA second so that CPPA
can add the messaging changes to its agenda. CPPA would have one day for
the Negotiation specification and a second for maintenance and
discussions of our approach to extensibility (requirements and basic
design options).

I need to let Ralph B. know soon! We would have to pay something to
cover conference costs. The max. would be about $250. We should also
plan on staying in the Hilton and reserve rooms the next week or so
(this helps Ralph and others get good rates on the meeting rooms).

Please comment!

Should we have a joint teleconference for 15 minutes to decide?

We could use our CPA slot on January 31 (8 AM Pacific) if it is useful.

Dale Moberg