Subject: UDDI draft of technical note , seeking reviewers

Hi,

I have received the following from the OASIS UDDI TC:

"I've been asked to bring forward from the OASIS UDDI TC interest in
having ebXML communities provide guidance in how we may better tie into
ebXML specifications.  The UDDI TC has drafted a Technical Note
explaining how UDDI implementers may register ebXML CPPs and CPAs and
use ebXML MS to do so. (See attached)  However, since the Technical Note
makes use of ebXML specifications, the UDDI TC wondered if the ebXML TCs
that own the relevant specifications could verify the models, terms, and
URLs referenced."

"Would you be willing to bring our request to the ebXML CPPA TC and see
if a member could provide feedback to UDDI?  Your assistance in
validating the representation of CPPs and CPAs would be greatly
appreciated."

Anyone who wishes to help give the UDDI TC some input/feedback please
contact me and we will proceed from there.

Thanks
Dale Moberg