Subject: Testing

This is a test of my ability to post to the lists and receive from them
using my Cyclone Commerce email address.

Please use the Cyclone Commerce address for all communications about ebXML
and related business.  I continue to have the same personal email address
as before (m.w.sachs@post.harvard.edu).

Martin Sachs
standards architect
Cyclone Commerce