Subject: Preliminary list of dependencies or integration points between BPSS and CPPA-- Agenda item for Friday April 25 call

Hi,

I have been preparing a table listing the current ways in which BPSS and
CPPA can be connected. It is very probable that a number of these
integration points will be broken by the current participants in the
BPSS group.

A larger issue posed by the direction of the BPSS group is whether BPSS
will continue to fulfill the function of providing information about
business processes that are useful for runtime software.

I propose that these issues be added to our agenda for this Friday's
call. Interested parties from Messaging are invited to join in the CPPA
call Friday. We will attempt to take up the BPSS issues first.

Thanks
Dale Moberg

CPPA BPSS dependency inventory.xls