Subject: Extension to CPP/A for Transaction Management enabled systems

Title: Message
Dear Dale and other CPP/Aers,

I have tried to clean up the draft proposed extension specification to CPP/A for transaction management enabled systems.  It still needs considerable further technical and editorial work I am afraid.  In particular it needs verification against the actual configuration information being used to configure transaction management enabled systems.

If any one has any comments on this, or any other aspect, such as the detail of the extension mechanism used, please make them.  I will try help progress this work as I can - but clearly it will go nowhere if nobody else shows any interest and contributes.

Best Regards,

Tony

Tony Fletcher

Technical Advisor
Choreology Ltd.
13, Austin Friars, London EC2N 2JX UK

Phone:

+44 (0) 20 7670 1787

Mobile:

+44 (0) 7801 948 219

Fax:

+44 (0) 20 7670 1785

Web:

www.choreology.com

Cohesions 1.0™

Business transaction management software for application coordination

Work: tony.fletcher@choreology.com

Home: amfletcher@iee.org

Tx_Man_CPPA-0.2.doc