Subject: RE: [ebxml-cppa] Errata draft

Yes, that's the general idea. However, it might be less confusing to write it as:  line 3583 should be " yyy" . Repeating the error text may add to confusion.

At 11:11 AM 5/28/2003 -0700, Dale Moberg wrote:
OK, that sounds like it might be less subject to confusion...

I could add something like

line 3583 was "yeyy" but should be " yyy"
line 4086 was "xexx" "xxx"

Is that what you propose in the last sentence?

Dale
-----Original Message-----
From: Martin Sachs
Sent: Wednesday, May 28, 2003 11:08 AM
To: Dale Moberg
Cc: ebxml-cppa@lists.oasis-open.org

I have some suggestions for improvement of the erratum text.

I believe that the current text may confuse people because it implies that the error is on all four lines whereas lines 3675 and 4136 are actually correct.

I suggest the following revised text:

  1. The string values for the ReceiptAcknowledgment action on lines 3583 and  4086 should all be spelled "ReceiptAcknowledgment" in order to agree with lines 3675 and 4136. These action attributes have paths /CollaborationProtocolProfile/PartyInfo/Collaboration-Role/ServiceBinding/CanSend/ThisPartyActionBinding/@action and /CollaborationProtocolProfile/PartyInfo/CollaborationRole/ServiceBinding/-CanReceive/ThisPartyActionBinding/@action.
It might be even better to show the complete lines 3583 and 4086 in the erratum text.