Subject: Next teleconference meeting is Friday, June 13, 8 AM PDT

Hi,

This is a reminder that the next ebXML CPPA meeting is June13.

Marty S. will be starting the call and leading the discussion and
subteam reports.

If possible look at our partyId draft from William Kammerer and the note
from ECOM.

I also recommend looking at the referenced ISO document 6523 (referenced
in both draft and note).
I am inserting a copy I found on the web.

I will try to call in if possible.

Dale Moberg

icd-list.pdf