Subject: Re: [ebxml-cppa] ebXML CPPA Teleconference 8 AM PDT July 25, 2003

Dale Moberg wrote:

>Useful numbers:
>877 204-8750
>706 679-5113 (International)
>4806272648#
>
>Agenda
>
>1. Announcements
>   A. ebXML Messaging issue list status update.
>   B. BPSS if Monica available.
>   C. Meeting notes OK?

mm1: I plan to attend, at least for part of meeting.

>2. Subteam Reports
>   A. Negotiation if Marty present.
>   B. WS integration if Keith present.
>
>3. Old or new pending issues.
>   A. PartyID draft, schedule?
>   B. Extensibility update. Progress and some more questions.

mm1: Looks pretty good.
Dale, I've also attached a working draft from OASIS eGov TC related to
ebMS that may affect CPP/A at some point (note references to unknown or
multiple endpoints).  Note, this is just under consideration by that TC.

Thanks.

>   C. Using SOAP body for payloads under WS-I restrictions, ebXML-dev
>issue.
>   D. SOAP 1.2 support.
>   E. Errata schedule?
>

>You may leave a Technical Committee at any time by visiting http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ebxml-cppa/members/leave_workgroup.php