Subject: RE: [ebxml-cppa] PartyId proposal, modifications of ECOM proposal to consider.

From: Yukinori Saito [mailto:y-saito@ecom.jp]
Sent: Friday, August 29, 2003 2:19 AM
To: ebxml-cppa@lists.oasis-open.org; Dale Moberg
Cc: EDIgr)H.Sugamata; EDIgr)K.Mizoguchi; EDIgr)K.Wakaizumi; EDIgr)Takao;
EDIgr)Tamori
Subject: Re: [ebxml-cppa] PartyId proposal, modifications of ECOM
proposal to consider.

Dear Dale Moberg,

Thank you very much for your assembling a new draft on PartyId. Mr.
Kazuhiko Wakaizumi and I checked your draft. The followings are our
comments.

1. We agree with your draft.

2. But We have noticed some minor editing comments.
(1) at the 4th line of Item No. 1
In the clause of "and appending a colon ":" followed by the the ICD
numerical identifier value.", the word "the" is doubled. We think that
this is mistaken.

(2) at the 2nd sentence of Item No. 3
The original sentence is "In the latter event, the hex escaping
convention for restricted characters should be followed." We cannot
understand this sentence clearly. -What does the clause "In the latter
event" mean? -What is "hex"? Is this the mistake of "hexa"?

Best Regards,
Yukinori Saito
Yukinori Saito
Electronic Commerce Promotion Council of Japan (ECOM)
E-mail: y-saito@ecom.jp
Tel: +81-3-3436-7542    Fax: +81-3-3436-7570