Subject: Updated Draft on Values for ebXML partyId type Atribute

Hi,

Here is an updated PartyId draft. Our next meetings are Friday September
12 and 26.

I hope to discuss this draft, agree upon any corrections and additions,
and put it up for a committee vote during September or October. Unless
the TC thinks it useful, I do not intend to go through the OASIS vote
for this document. It is really an auxiliary document that is already
referred to by the 2.0 specification.

Following this, and the review of the Errata changes that should be
posted on the web site shortly (Kavi willing), we should be ready to
discuss Negotiation, Schema Extensibility Changes, and WS  issues, first
focusing on the basic approach to WSDL support.

There is one proposal percolating in the WS subgroup on a low impact way
to add WSDL support. But it needs to be viewed from the points of view
of Negotiation, CPA formation, Security, and BP sequencing
(ProcessSpecification). This discussion is planned to start in
September.

Hope the break has been productive.

We will resume at least biweekly teleconferences in September 2003.

Thanks
Dale Moberg
 <<Specification of URI values for ebXML partyId type Atribute.doc>>

Specification of URI values for ebXML partyId type Atribute.doc