Subject: [XML 2003 Demonstration] 9/12/2003: Interest Sought ASAP on Demo

Everyone,
Several OASIS teams are developing a combined demonstration for the XML
2003.  The actual demo abstract is due 29 September 2003.  I am asking
if CPP/A and/or IIC are interested in participating in a demonstration.
It is anticipated that the demonstration could continue to change the
range of participants and functionality provided (in order to maximize
the exposure and interest of all parties).

At your earliest convenience, could both teams please respond back to
either Farrukh Najmi (farrukh.najmi@sun.com) about your interest,
suggestions, and participation?

I've attached the working demonstration outline draft that currently
includes ebMS functionality, SAML, XACML and ebXML Reg/Rep.
Thank you.

Insert
===========================================================================================================
**INTEROP DEMO SCENARIO ABSTRACT DUE 29 SEPTEMBER**

As an OASIS technical committee, you have been invited to hold an
interoperability demo at XML 2003, http://www.xmlconference.org/xmlusa/,
featuring your TC standard or spec.

We will be holding the demos in the theater area on the exhibit floor of
the Pennsylvania Convention Center. The theater will also be used for
many of
the product presentations. The interoperability demos will be slotted in
between product presentations during the show exhibit hours (Tuesday
12:30 -
7:00pm, Wednesday 12:30 - 7:00pm, Thursday 10:30 - 2:30pm). The demos
will be clearly marked in the schedule. There will be a space behind the
theater
for set-up and prep prior to your demo.

The theater setup includes a drape around a front head table, podium,
and theater seating for 75. A LCD projector, internet connectivity,
screen and
sound system will also be available. We are estimating approximately 500
USD per vendor for miscellaneous expenses.

We need an abstract by 29 September with a description of the demo and a
list of vendors (we are requesting at LEAST three vendors participate) with
contact information for all participants.

Feel free to contact me with questions or concerns.

XML2003_WorkingDraftGroupDemo_091103.pdf