Subject: OASIS ebXML CPPA Teleconference September 26 2003 8 AM PDT

706 679 5113
877 204 8750

4806272648#

There are probably some other items to add to this agenda.
If time permits, I will update Thursday evening.

Agenda

1. Announcements
   a. JC meeting notes
   b. New OASIS ebXML BP TC for BPSS maintenance and enhancement.
   c. IIC news
   d. Messaging news
   e. TAB and Pete Wenzel solicitation of comments
2. Subteam reports
   a. Negotiation
   b. WS
3. Potential errata discussions
   a. MUST have OtherPartyActionBinding in CPA-- MUST is missing
   b. How to have a single body part in packaging
4. Comments on OAGIS & ebXML from Marty Sachs
5. PartyId type enumeration
   a. ISO code usage. How do we obtain clarification on royalty issue?
6. Any other business and comments