Subject: [no subject]

"The CompositeList element SHALL be omitted from
Packaging when no security encapsulations or composite multiparts are
used".

Have no idea from this statement. which link for packaging indicates
the simple part being used.

What I was proposing was to change the description of composite element
to indicate that if there was only one constituent without encapsulation,
then
mimetype does not correspond to composite mime types like
multipart/signed, etc.
In this case mime/type of composite is same as constituent.
This is true where MSH acks do not carry a payload and can be sent as
single mime parts.

Reason I was heading in this direction was to see packaging as source
of content description and hence later on when we make schema changes
provide a link to simple part without gong through composite.

Problem I see with dales suggestion is implementors looking to find a
"Packaging" element with packaingID from the ActionBinding, will
be returned with a SimplePart and will amount to some changes.
--=_alternative 0059C84B88256DBB_=

be omitted from</font>
or composite multiparts are used&quot;.</font>
link for packaging indicates</font>
description of composite element </font>
constituent without encapsulation, then</font>
mime types like multipart/signed, etc.</font>
is same as constituent.</font>
a payload and can be sent as single mime parts.</font>
was to see packaging as source</font>
on when we make schema changes</font>
gong through composite.</font>
is implementors looking to find a</font>
from the ActionBinding, will </font>
amount to some changes.</font>
--=_alternative 0059C84B88256DBB_=--