Subject: Re: [ebxml-jc] submit to ISO?

Dale:

Any guesses on timing? It sounds like Reg TC is nearly complete on the
spec, and will start the approval cycle (CD approval, public review, CD
approval, then submittal) pretty quickly.

Note that the approval cycle takes about three months. I can inform ISO
that we're going to wait a few months to submit everything, but if
you're still several months away from starting the approval cycle maybe
we should submit 2.0.

-Karl