Subject: Ballot on PartyId draft.

Hi,

As discussed in the last CPPA teleconference on Oct. 24, a ballot for
approving the PartyId draft has been created for all voting members of
the TC. I tested it out by voting on it myself. That part seemed to
work. However, KAVI was supposed to send out a notification to the list
and/or the voting members informing them about the ballot. That part of
the task seems to have failed completely.

So, this is my manual notification of the ballot. If you are a voting
member, please mark your ballot before the next meeting November 14. The
ballot expires shortly after the next meeting.

To the balloting
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ebxml-cppa/ballots.php

I think this link should take you directly to the ballot (following a
sign-on prompt).
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ebxml-cppa/ballot.php?id=25
4&