Subject: Possible face to face meeting opportunity. Info for Friday CPPA teleconference

To: staff; chairs@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [chairs] TC Meetings in New Orleans!

Hi all!

The OASIS TAB is busy making preparations for the OASIS TAB Symposium
2004 to be held in New Orleans, LA on 26 - 27 April. They will be
releasing the CfP shortly. We will be holding the OASIS AGM and a
reception as well. We are making some TC meeting space available for 28
- 29 April at the same location. As usual, OASIS will cover the cost of
the meeting rooms and the TC will be responsible for the phone and AV. I
need to know ASAP if your TC is interested.

We are in final negotiations with a four star hotel and we are very
excited about this location and the obvious amenities of such a popular
destination, not to mention that the New Orleans Jazz Festival runs
during this time, see <http://www.nojazzfest.com/>.

Dee