Subject: ebXML CPPA Teleconference Notes January 23 2004.doc

Hi,

Here are my notes on the OASIS ebXML CPPA teleconference today.

Please send corrections to me and/or to the list.

I will POST the minutes to the website after a day or two.

Kavi willing, you will be notified again at that time.

Thanks,

Dale Moberg
 <<ebXML CPPA Teleconference Notes January 23 2004.doc>>

ebXML CPPA Teleconference Notes January 23 2004.doc