Subject: FW: TC Meetings in New Orleans

Room reservations for New Orleans face to face, and tentative room
schedule.

Dale Moberg

-----Original Message-----
From: Dee Schur [mailto:dee.schur@oasis-open.org]
Sent: Monday, January 26, 2004 7:57 PM
To: David RR Webber; Drummond Reed; emergency-tc@earthlink.net;
ian.c.jones@bt.com; Dale Moberg; Breininger, Kathryn R; Martin Chapman;
tom@coastin.com; John Greacen; Dale Moberg
Cc: staff
Subject: TC Meetings in New Orleans

Hello Chairs,

This is the preliminary schedule that we have for TC meetings in New
Orleans. As you can imagine, we need to guarantee a quantity of sleeping
rooms in order to get the meeting room space at no charge, so it's
important that I get a final commitment. Please confirm the number of TC
members that have booked their rooms and please confirm the meeting
times for your TC. I can not confirm meeting rooms until reservations
are made. Also, please let me know if you need 1/2 day instead of full
day, plan to meet from 8:00am-12:00pm or 1:00-5:00pm. Thank you for your
prompt reply. Regards, Dee

Small Room One

Wednesday - OASIS Board
Thursday - OASIS Board

Small Room Two

Wednesday - OASIS WS Reliable Messaging TC
Thursday - OASIS WS Reliable Messaging TC

Large Room Three

Wednesday - OASIS Legal XML Member Section Electronic Court Filing
Technical Committee Thursday - OASIS Legal XML Member Section Electronic
Court Filing Technical Committee

Large Room Four

Wednesday - OASIS ebXML Registry TC
Thursday -  WS-CAF TC

Small Room Five

Wednesday - OASIS XDI TC
Thursday - OASIS Emergency Management TC

Small Room Six

Wednesday - OASIS ebXML CPPA
Thursday - OASIS CAM TC

Small Room Seven