Subject: RE: [ebxml-cppa] FW: TC Meetings in New Orleans

The link below has more info and links to the hotels...

OASIS Symposium: "Reliable Infrastructures for XML" Is Announced

Make plans now to attend the OASIS Symposium on Reliable Infrastructures
for XML on 26-27 April 2004 in New Orleans, Louisiana, USA. The
Symposium will feature presentations from experts on XML-based messaging
and networking standards in a two-day program developed by the OASIS
Technical Advisory Board. The week will also include an OASIS Plenary,
Annual General Meeting, Reception, and individual Technical Committee
meetings. Hotel space is limited, and the Symposium is open to the
public. OASIS members are advised to register early.
http://www.oasis-open.org/events/symposium/

Room reservations for New Orleans face to face, and tentative room
schedule.

Dale Moberg

-----Original Message-----
From: Dee Schur [mailto:dee.schur@oasis-open.org]
Sent: Monday, January 26, 2004 7:57 PM
To: David RR Webber; Drummond Reed; emergency-tc@earthlink.net;
ian.c.jones@bt.com; Dale Moberg; Breininger, Kathryn R; Martin Chapman;
tom@coastin.com; John Greacen; Dale Moberg
Cc: staff
Subject: TC Meetings in New Orleans

Hello Chairs,

This is the preliminary schedule that we have for TC meetings in New
Orleans. As you can imagine, we need to guarantee a quantity of sleeping
rooms in order to get the meeting room space at no charge, so it's
important that I get a final commitment. Please confirm the number of TC
members that have booked their rooms and please confirm the meeting
times for your TC. I can not confirm meeting rooms until reservations
are made. Also, please let me know if you need 1/2 day instead of full
day, plan to meet from 8:00am-12:00pm or 1:00-5:00pm. Thank you for your
prompt reply. Regards, Dee

Small Room One

Wednesday - OASIS Board
Thursday - OASIS Board

Small Room Two

Wednesday - OASIS WS Reliable Messaging TC
Thursday - OASIS WS Reliable Messaging TC

Large Room Three

Wednesday - OASIS Legal XML Member Section Electronic Court Filing
Technical Committee Thursday - OASIS Legal XML Member Section Electronic
Court Filing Technical Committee

Large Room Four

Wednesday - OASIS ebXML Registry TC
Thursday -  WS-CAF TC

Small Room Five

Wednesday - OASIS XDI TC
Thursday - OASIS Emergency Management TC

Small Room Six

Wednesday - OASIS ebXML CPPA
Thursday - OASIS CAM TC

Small Room Seven