Subject: RE: [ebxml-cppa] Value of CPA negotiation :: 1st draft

We said that there would be a joint meeting of CPA and Negotiation to
discuss the XACML Policy stuff on an unspecified date. We have not
otherwise discussed shifting the time of the negotiation call. I would be
hesitant to try since it is always a hassle to try to change the regular
time of  a call.