Subject: RE: [ebxml-cppa] Agenda February 13,2004 OASIS ebXML CPPA teleconference, 8 AM Pacific 11 AM EST

WSPL probably ultimately involves both CPPA and CPPA Negotiation.  As far
as I am concerned, it could be a third unit for this call.  However, given
that the have been no new negotiation comment sets lately except for
Sacha's recent contribution, and no discussion of comments, I expect that
the negotiation section will be pretty short.  You might as well put WSPL
into the CPPA section.

At 06:55 PM 2/10/2004, Dale Moberg wrote:
>OK, is that for the CPPA part or Negotiation part or both?
>
>Dale

Martin Sachs
standards architect
Cyclone Commerce