Subject: Updated Resolution and Errata Language for Public Comment of Louise Peres on schema/text cardinality mismatch.

We have agreed that the schema is correct and the text needs
modification at several places.
Marty called attention to two more sections that should be corrected
during a Feb. 2004 meeting.

I think that this now means that the pending errata note (to be
incorporated when the specification is updated) should read:

==================================

Comments at the end of lines 668 and and 771 of Collaboration-Protocol
Profile and Agreement  Specification, Version 2.0 stating "<!-- one or
more -->" are incorrect. Each comment should be changed to read " <!--
zero or more -->."

Section 8.4.19 should be modified to state: Zero or more SecurityDetails
elements can be provided for use in the various security functions in
the CPP.

Section 8.4.18 should likewise be modified to state: Zero or more
Certificate elements can be provided for use in the various security
functions in the CPP.

Please let me know if there are yet other places that this information
needs correction.

To be discussed and resolved at the Mar. 26 Teleconference.

Thanks
Dale Moberg