Subject: Re: [ebxml-cppa-comment] Public Comment

Hi Louise,

Thank you for your comment.  I agree that you have identified a problem.

The CPPA team will have to decide whether the schema should be changed to
specify a cardinality of 1 or the text should be changed to specify "one or
more SignatureAlgorithm elements". The corrections are needed in both
ebXMLSenderBinding and ebXMLReceiverBinding.

Regards,
Martin Sachs

At 10:49 AM 3/18/2004, comment-form@oasis-open.org wrote:
>Comment from: louise.peres@francetelecom.com
>
>Hi All !
>
>My question is about ebXMLSenderBinding and ebXMLReceiverBinding inthe
>DocExchange Element.
>
>In the SenderNonRepudiation and also ReceiverNonRepudiation elements,
>there is a difference between  the Document and the schema :
>
>The Document says that the SenderNonRepudiation has a REQUIRED
>SignatureAlgorithm element, and the in the schema  the SignatureAlgorithm
>has maxOccurs="unbounded".
>
>It's the same thing for the ReceiverNonRepudiation element.
>
>Thanks for your opinion about this difference.
>
>Best Regards
>
>Louise PERES FranceTelecom France
>
>To unsubscribe from this list, send a post to
>ebxml-cppa-comment-unsubscribe@lists.oasis-open.org, or visit
>http://www.oasis-open.org/mlmanage/.

Martin Sachs
standards architect