Subject: RE: [ebxml-cppa] Re: [ebxml-cppa-negot] OASIS New Orleans F2F meeting - suggestion for presentation/discussion

I put Sacha on the agenda early on during Negotiation status review.

I hope BP if available could join us at that time. I will ask Monica
if that is feasible.

-----Original Message-----
From: Martin Sachs
Sent: Friday, April 09, 2004 1:16 PM
To: Sacha Schlegel
Cc: ebxml-cppa@lists.oasis-open.org;
ebxml-cppa-negot@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [ebxml-cppa] Re: [ebxml-cppa-negot] OASIS New Orleans F2F
meeting - suggestion for presentation/discussion

Hi, Sacha

The talk is a good idea. I believe that it is most important as an
educational presentation for people who are not familiar with the
negotiation work. It would have the greatest value if it could be given
at
some kind of general session that could be attended by everyone who is
there for the TC sessions. If a general session is not available, I
suggest
that it be given to a joint BP-CPPA session. Of all the TCs, the BP team

probably has the greatest need to hear it at this time because of things

like our discussion this morning which  involves synchronization between
BP
and Negotiation.

Dale and Monica, are these suggestions feasible?

At 12:11 PM 4/9/2004, Sacha Schlegel wrote:
>Hi everyone
>
>As mentioned in today's phone conference, I would like to make a
>presentation about my work of the ebXML CPA formation (CPA composition
>and CPA negotiation).
>
>I would think of presentation as follow:
>
>1 Introduction
>2 Introduction of CPA composition
>   2.1 Presentation of CPA composition
>3 Introduction of CPA negotiation
>   3.1 Presentation of CPA negotiation
>4 Discussion of problems/issues
>
>The presentation shall not be too long and the discussion part shall be

>the longest part. Due to delay in reviewing the academic thesis, the
>thesis is still not finished :( One day it will be finished :) and
>available to the group.
>
>But still, I think I can bring across some technical issues, some
>misunderstandings of the CPPPA and Negotiation Specifications I had,
>some problems of my understanding how a CPA formation can take place
>and more.
>
>Please let me know if this suggestion is OK for you (Dale and Marty as
>chairs and all others).
>
>Other than that I am looking forward to the meeting.
>
>Kind regards.
>
>Sacha Schlegel
>
>To unsubscribe from this mailing list (and be removed from the roster
>of
>the OASIS TC), go to
>http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ebxml-cppa-negot/members/l
eave_workgroup.php.