Subject: FW: New Orleans OASIS Symposium Meeting

Title: Message
Details on f2f logistics looks OK to me, except our time will run to 6. Let me know if you see something else amiss!

Dale Moberg

-----Original Message-----
From: Jane Harnad [mailto:jane.harnad@oasis-open.org]
Sent: Wednesday, April 21, 2004 10:14 PM
To: Dale Moberg
Subject: New Orleans OASIS Symposium Meeting

Dale:

The New Orleans OASIS Symposium is next week!

Enclosed are the FINAL details for your meeting.  Please review all the details and let me know by Friday, 23 April - if you have any questions, changes or to confirm that everything is correct.  If you have changes after Friday, 23 April, I will be available in the Symposium Registration Area beginning on Sunday morning at 7:00 am (Gallery Foyer).  (Please do not send any emailed changes after Friday, 23 April.)

**SPECIAL NOTICE: The time, day and location will be printed on all information handed out to Symposium attendees.  Again, please be sure that all the information provided below is correct.

Meeting Name:    OASIS ebXML CPPA TC Meeting