Subject: New Orleans 2004 FaceToFaceCPPAnotes.doc

Hi

Here are some notes from yesterday's face to face.

Thanks to everyone for making the effort to attend and voicing
your views on our priorities and directions.

Several action items:
Sacha and Kartha: review some gaps in the NDD and propose resolution.
Dale: Illustrate how Negotiation wire formats could be done as simple
WSDL
services.

I am sure I missed recording some things so please send additions and
corrections as needed.

Dale Moberg
 <<New Orleans 2004 FaceToFaceCPPAnotes.doc>>

New Orleans 2004 FaceToFaceCPPAnotes.doc