Subject: Fwd: [ebxml-msg] how to handle Messaing email address conflict

The following might be something that the CPPA team should deal with.

From: FMeng@xenos.com
To: ebxml-msg@lists.oasis-open.org
Date: Fri, 28 May 2004 17:00:57 -0400

Hi all,

I am facing a task to handle the possibility that the email address of real sender is not as identical as the one defined in the CPA when using Messaging over SMTP. In this case, how should Messaging server process the request? I studied the spec 2.0 and have not found anything useful. I wonder whether this situation is concerned in the spec 2.0.

What solutions could I have?

Thanks,

Frank M

Martin Sachs