Subject: RE: [ebxml-cppa] Why is there no port attribute in the protocolType.type orendpointType.type elements?

Wouldn't you just specify that in the URL?  Eg to specify port 8888 for
http:  http://b2b.acme.com:8888/invoiceService

Regards,

Steve Capell
Red Wahoo Pty Ltd
+61 410 437854

-----Original Message-----
From: Sacha Schlegel [mailto:sacha_oasis@schlegel.li]
Sent: Wednesday, 8 September 2004 7:55 PM
To: ebxml-cppa
Subject: [ebxml-cppa] Why is there no port attribute in the
protocolType.type orendpointType.type elements?

Hi CPPA team

Just doing some tests I am wondering where people can set ports (eg http
goes to port 80) in a CPP or CPA. What if they want to set specific
ports, eg HTTP goes to port 143534

The points where I was expecting this information were

protocolType.type or
endpointType.type

Am I missing something?

Kind regards