Subject: OASIS ebXML CPPA core maintenance draft (2.1) and schema

Hi,

Nov 12 we can begin to discuss aspects of the 2.1 maintenance release.

The main missing elements are the SOAP header and module descriptions.

The WSDL extensions need some final changes.

BPSS and Messaging 3.0 may give us some reasons to modify Action, Service, Role and Action Context.

In the hope of letting you look over these sections I am posting an editor’s draft.

This draft should include all the errata we have noted so far.

The examples for alternative messaging, wsdl, and soap support are preliminary.

I will be traveling next week so I won’t have time to edit too much until Nov 9. If you notice something let me know and I will start an issues list on the draft.

Thanks,

Dale Moberg

PS The appendices are getting numbered consecutively with the main sections. I will find out how to change this eventually, but there will be appendices similar to the 2.0 version.

cpp-cpa-2_x-oct28.xsd

October 28 2004 ebcpp-2.1.doc