Subject: Re: [ebxml-cppa] The importance of the CPA

I suggested "future version" because I suspect that we don't have the
resources to complete the material in time for version 2.1. I suppose that
we could put whatever we have and are confident of in version 2.1 and then
keep adding to it.

At 05:59 PM 10/29/2004, Monica J. Martin wrote:

>>Sachs: Hi Sacha,
>>I don't recall any discussion of additional normative deliverables
>>besides the specification and the schema.
>>The CPA integrity tests you describe are very appropriate for including
>>in a future version of the CPPA specification.
>
>mm1:  A near-term option is to include some of these as either
>well-formedness rules or as implementer hints.

Martin Sachs
standards architect
Cyclone Commerce
msachs@cyclonecommerce.com