Subject: [ebBP] 11/5/2004: CPPA - ebBP Coordination

Everyone,
We've seen several emails on both these lists (ebBP and CPPA) regarding
service, action, action context and roles. Several questions are coming
from users so that is good. As part of our goal for ebBP v2.0, we want
to open the discussion on alignment. Dale has agreed to put this on the
CPPA agenda for 12 November 2004. We had discussed this as a possibility
a preceding ebBP teleconference.

The regular CPPA calls are biweekly at 8 a.m. PST Friday. As soon as I
see the CPPA notice, I'll forward to ebBP unless Dale wishes to attach a
cc: to his regular call notice.

Thanks.