Subject: RE: [ebxml-msg] FW: [ebxml-msg-comment] Public Comment

Title: RE: [ebxml-msg] FW: [ebxml-msg-comment] Public Comment

Because the CPPA editor’s draft of version 2.1 finally addresses (some of) the extensibility points, there are options for adding new DocumentExchange specifications that would be the natural place to document payload capabilities. For example, WSDL interface descriptions/definitions are incorporated as extensions within the DocumentExchange module. Probably before 2.1 gets TC approval it will add support for other extensions of this kind. Maybe Jacques can help the CPPA folks identify what “features and properties” need to be added for full RosettaNet support.

Dale Moberg

From: Jacques Durand [mailto:JDurand@us.fujitsu.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 23, 2005 8:17 PM
To: 'Pete Wenzel'; Dale Moberg
Cc: ebxml-msg@lists.oasis-open.org; Farrukh Najmi

There is the notion of "abstract trading partner agreement" (ATPA) in MMS
which roughly overlaps with a subset of CPA. Some aspects of this ATPA are beyond
CPA (I believe, or else would require some extensions), like payload capabilities.
(but there is no recommended format for ATPA - of course CPAs will derive from it for
ebMS mapping)

Jacques