Subject: CPPA 2.1 draft changes to align with BPSS 2.0 changes and fixes

Hi,

Here is a list of changes for the editor draft of CPPA 2.1.

(Using the change tracking feature has not been associated with good outcomes so I did not attempt it.)

  1. Section 8.4.4.1  ProcessSpecification/@name,  NOTE added
  2. Section 8.4.4.2 @version, NOTE added
  3. 8.4.5.1 Role element
  4. 8.4.9 Service element
  5. 8.4.12.1 action attribute
  6. New table 22 (I will attempt to change numbered appendices back to lettered appendices near the end of 2.1 edits.)

Remaining tasks:

  1. Add in Hima’s changes both to draft and to schema for ActionContext
  2. Add in consensus language based on Monica’s proposal on what to say about Role and Performs in version 2.1. (Still under investigation.)

Dale Moberg

Provisional editor 2.1 maintenance draft

ebcpp-2.1-april2005-draft.doc