Subject: Another item in the maintenance reorg plan for your comment

Our 2.1 maintenance draft has grown quite large, and when change tracking is on (as I am attempting to do at least in one version), the application is very prone to sudden and total failure.

I do not see that we need to include the verbatim contents of the 2.0 examples and schema in the document. Instead I am retaining the references to those documents in one appendix, and including only new examples in the maintenance release (so far).

Still it is getting long. So my proposal now is that we only provide a reference (URL) to the 2.1 schema to reduce the size.

If necessary, even the illustrations of the new material can become references to stored documents on the OASIS site.

I will attempt to send out a status version of the draft to show what it looks like so far. I will not finish by Friday for our teleconference. My target now has moved to July 5 or so!

Comments to the editor or to the list please.

Dale Moberg