Subject: Re: [ebxml-cppa] Groups - CPPA December 2005 Teleconference added

Hi Dale

Sorry but I did get delayed with the override issue reported by Pim van
der Ejik :( I think the override should go closer to the actual action,
maybe next to the MessagingCharacteristics ... more thoughts later.

Something else I would like to add is that it seems that ebXML is
getting better and better adoption. ebXML CPA's will be a major part in
the management of these ebXML systems. The more ebXML MSH's support
ebXML CPA's it will become more and more important that the CPA's can be
shared between the various ebXML MSH implementations. I think it is
important to make sure that the same CPA causes the various ebXML MSH
systems to behave interoperable if not equally. Maybe parts of the CPA's
become modules, core and optional modules, like parts of ebXML Messaging
Specification.

Maybe this is more related to the ebXML IIC TC, so I added Jacques in
this email.

I would like to be interested in what other ebXML CPPA TC
members/observers think about this.

Regards

Sacha