Subject: Agenda for Jan 27 OASIS ebXML CPPA Teleconference, 8AM PST

The Agenda for Jan 13 OASIS ebXML CPPA Teleconference, 8AM PST is mainly carried over because we did not get through too much of this, and we had a smaller than usual number of attendees. Last time (notes pending), we mainly reviewed Pim’s comments on Sacha’s proposed solution to allowing MSH signals to be returned per Service/Action combined value. We can begin with a review of this issue and proceed onto the other main discussion items.

Dale Moberg

Teleconference numbers:

706 679 5113

877 204 8750

SessionID 4806272648#

Agenda

1. Sacha will present the proposed changes to the apparatus of defaults and overrides for mshSignals that endusers have requested. (2.1 feature)

2. Dale will review some questions in the recent UBL small subset, BPSS 2.0 and CPPA 2.0 model documents (that can be used in macro expansions of form inputs to generate complete ebXML 2.0 BPSS, CPPA, and ebMS 2.0 support for the small business subset.

3. TimeToPerform discussion continues. Where would information on choreography TTP be stored?

4. Quick question: should the SimplePart be made extensible so as to support BPSS 2.0 specification elements (such as the new ones used for small business subset?)

A lot of other smaller issues that I will be assembling tonight before the call…