Subject: Issue on Signature Generation (new)

Section 9.9.1.1 Signature Generation

There is a list with 4 items. The last item (line 3144) tells to add the
Signature following the last PartyInfo. That is not correct. The CPPA
XML Schema defines to add Signatures after the Packaging and before the
Comment.

Issue raised in.

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ebxml-cppa/200603/msg00004.html

Comment:

There are several elements after the last PartyInfo. So if you interpret this as “immediately after the last PartyInfo element, it is false.

So it probably should be amended to say that Signatures are added prior to the Comment to avoid this suggestion.

I propose that we discuss this issue and see that there is a consensus on what change is needed.

Next TC meeting is Apr 14, 2006.