Subject: Re: [ebxml-cppa] Cancel: OASIS ebXML CPPA Teleconference, April14, 2006 8 AM PDT

Dale,

I am fine with canceling of April 14th and April 21st but have a meeting
April 28th where I am may have something together to present my first
insights of an ebXML Registry Profile for CPA's.

It seems that Monica, you, Pim and me we all will be at the OASIS
symposium. So we can meet there for a work out.

Sacha