Subject: RE: [ebxml-cppa] Agenda August 11 2006 OASIS ebXML CPPA 8 AM PDT Teleconference

Apologies to all, I used a wrong timezone conversion.
I started working on item (2) again, will report next time.

From: Dale Moberg [mailto:dmoberg@us.axway.com]
Sent: 10 August 2006 22:44
To: OASIS ebXML CPPA TC

Remember that there are NEW numbers!!!

866 383 5205

732 694 1566 (for international callers)

144286# is the conference participant pin

Agenda

1 Still awaiting ebMS 3.0

    P-Mode - table / adjunct

    MEP Mappings

2. Updates on CPA template, NDD, and WS for “negotiation” if Pim is present.

3. Proposals for new substitution choices for DocExchange. Should DocExchange allow _any_ substitution particles?

4. Any other items from TC.