Subject: Makeup teleconference postponed and to be rescheduled at Sep 22 teleconference.

Monica, Sacha and I agreed Sep. 8 to try to hold a  teleconference on Sep. 15. It now turns out that I will not be able to attend this call. I propose that we try to set an additional meeting at the next regularly scheduled meeting on Sep. 22. I will send the Sep. 22 agenda out early next week and there are a number of items to cover. So an additional meeting, possibly on Sep 29, would be useful.

Dale Moberg