Subject: RE: [ebxml-cppa] Agenda, Friday Dec 1 2006 8 AM PST OASIS ebXML CPPA Teleconference (AIA Agreement Team residuals and identification of any action items or issues for CPPA.)

I forgot to edit the agenda item 1 before sending. Here is an amended version.

866 383 5205

New for international callers:  646-216-7111.

144286# is the conference participant pin

Agenda

0. Announcements. PMode discussion feasibility during Dec 8 meeting?

1. AIA eAgreement Team: Thomas Warner, Darcy Smith, John Bezant

We will review the options we had begun to identify as to how we ebXMLers  might be of assistance to the eAgreement effort. Would Pim's work on negotiation be a useful start? Would Monica's ebBP negotiation business process description be useful? Could they be adapted? The conversation continues our initial meeting that ran out of time before the options got very much discussion. This is the followup session.

2. Any other business.

3. Adjourn.