Subject: Re: [ebxml-cppa] BusinessTransaction Pattern may be a useful helpfor the ActionContext

Actually the current information is sufficient for what I am looking
for. The ActionContext element is listed below. The only trouble is that
the ActionContext must be given in order to figure out the individual
business transactions.

Looking at all the PartyActionBinding and their ActionContext in a CPA
(probably within a CollaborationRole) we should be able to determine
whether for a given business transaction (business transaction activity)
there is one or two business documents involved. Eg if there are two or
more ActionContext that have an equal binaryCollaboration as well as
businessTransactionActivity (within a CollaborationRole) then we have a
request response situation. We do not know which one is the request and
which ones are responses but most likely the first one with a new
conversation id will be the request (except the sending makes a grave
mistake and starts with a response).

So in the case the ActionContext is given a tool just looking at the CPA
can basically figure out the related requesting and responding business
transaction activities.

Regards

Sacha

  <element name="ActionContext">
    <complexType>
      <sequence>
        <element ref="tns:CollaborationActivity" minOccurs="0"/>
        <any namespace="##other" processContents="lax" minOccurs="0"
maxOccurs="unbounded"/>
      </sequence>
      <attribute name="binaryCollaboration" type="tns:non-empty-string"
use="required"/>
      <attribute name="businessTransactionActivity"
type="tns:non-empty-string" use="required"/>
      <attribute name="requestOrResponseAction"
type="tns:non-empty-string" use="required"/>
    </complexType>
  </element>