Subject: [Fwd: [ebxml-jc] FW: ebXML Webinars]

Dale,
I was asked today to ensure the webinar topic is discussed in Friday's
CPPA call 23 February 2007. Today we discussed:

   1. Provided multiple specialized webinars.
   2. Include case studies and adoption.
   3. Ensure that webinars are recorded so they can be replayed and/or
      downloadable.
   4. No time frame was set even though mid-late March 2007 was
      originally proposed.

Thanks.
--- Begin Message ---
Hi,
Please include an agenda item for a webinar specific for your specs in
your next TC meeting.  Let Dee know if you have any questions.  She and
Carol are anxious to help, and to make the "week of webinars" a success
(see below)!  However, they need to know soon which ebXML TCs are going
to participate so they can start developing PR and publicizing.

Thanks,
Kathryn

Kathryn Breininger
Boeing Library Services