Subject: Agenda (DRAFT) OASIS ebXML CPPA teleconference April 27, 2007 9 AM PDT

866 383 5205

International callers:  646-216-7111.

144286# is the conference identifier

We are working on completing identification of all v 3.0 content.

Please add items to the agenda that need finalization or discussion.

Agenda

1. Announcements, News.

2. P Mode table for ebMS 3.0

    a. continuation from OASIS Symposium

        I will mail to the list the draft table with results on Thursday.

        I am going to see if I can find a better desktop sharing service for the call, and will follow up Thursday.

3. Other issues.

   a. How to do a “transport” binding. (empty DocExchange information).

        Example found in TWIST proposal to make use of AMQP.

4. Other topics